Don’t settle for ordinary. Have a say in the solution! We strongly believe that the commitment and dedication of our staff will be the driving force in regards to how our customers rate us and our services. As a DevOps Engineer, you will learn to master and improve the infrastructure of our delivery platform for broadcasters and publishers, delivery platform for online streaming services, 6 data centers, workflow system for digital video asset delivery, surveillance systems of the 24/7 operations. Since we expand rapidly, with a wide range of resources needed, we prefer to form the position after the person, rather than forming the person after the position. Hence, if you love what you do, we will love what you do!
– Automation of installation and configuration procedures.
– Design and maintain a scalable server and network infrastructure.
– Ensures high availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission critical resources.
– Estimate and oversee the need and growth of the server systems.
REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Good knowledge in Configuration Management tools, primarily Saltstack, Docker and Kubernetes but also other tools like Puppet, Chef or Ansible.
– Experience in Networking, Hardware, Software, Virtualization, Data Center and Cloud Operations.
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an information technology or computer science related field.
Experience & Qualifications
– Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
– Good communications skills; both written and verbal English.
– Service oriented and self-motivated.
– Social and open personality.
– Strong customer service and communication skills.
Advantages if you have
– Experience in System Development (preferably Java).
– Knowledge in some of these areas: Linux, JBoss, Apache, Tomcat, Firewalls, Certificates, Security and AD.
– Experience with Application Administration: installing, configuring, maintaining, monitoring, and troubleshooting all types of enterprise applications.
– Experience in system and infrastructure monitoring with ELK, Zabbix.
– Experience with Content Delivery Networks.
– Hadoop-cluster and Big Data solutions experience is very much appreciated.
WHAT WE OFFER
The right person is offered a unique chance to develop within one of the fastest growing digital asset companies in the world.
You will be backed up by a highly skilled, enterprising and positive team. You are given great opportunities to form your work and career as you grow. You will be positioned in Stockholm, Sweden.
WHO YOU ARE
– You are a good communicator in English and preferably also in Swedish
– You have a passion for what you do
– You have the ability and appreciate to research, evaluate, learn, design and build an architecture arounds new tools, technologies and workflows
– You have a positive attitude and a will to contribute to a healthy team dynamic by seeing opportunities and always highlighting limitations in a constructive way
WHO WE ARE
Adtoox is a medium-sized Swedish Media Technology company with global ambitions. With a focus on video and advertising workflows, Adtoox delivers state of the art solutions for the media industry. We are the Nordic market leader and growing fast. Our services are used by media owners, advertisers, media agencies, creative agencies, production companies and post houses in fifteen markets. It is our firm conviction to always challenge the ordinary. To always think outside traditional patterns and workflows. We always strive to be the best. That is our way. We welcome any challenge since there is always a way to move forward. We strongly believe that the commitment and dedication of our staff will be the driving force in regards to how our customers rate us and our services. Great innovation and great customer relations usually don’t grow by the number of people in a company, but from the dedication and motivation from the people working there. In the starting blocks of our global expansion, we are now searching for talented people that want to grow and develop along with us.
IS THIS YOU?
Send your application (in English), including a personal letter and CV, to email@example.com.