ADVANCED FRONTEND DEVELOPER
Don´t settle for ordinary. Have a say in the solution! As a advanced frontend developer, you will be working in an autonomous development team responsible for making our end-to-end content delivery platform as user-friendly and efficient as possible. The backend platform is primary built on Java and deployed on application servers distributed worldwide.
Current challenges include implementing clean and efficient workflows, cleaning up old ways of working while adding and improving functionality. If you think an international, fast growing and creative environment would be your next step we would love to have a chat with you.
– Develop highly available, reliable and ground-breaking frontend solutions with new yet proven frameworks
– Identify, evaluate, and drive adaptation of new technologies, standards, architectures, and methods for improving the platform and development process
– Coach and support the other team members in questions related to coding, design, and troubleshooting
– Refactor and separate functionality into independent modules
– Collaborate with other internal and external developers in design proposals
– Design user-centric solutions for requested functionality
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
– Preferably 3 years of development experience in front-end development
– Experience and knowledge in technologies like Angular, TypeScript, JSON, AJAX, XML, Node.js, NPM, Grunt, Gulp, Webpack etc.
– Experience in frontend architecture, concurrency and performance challenges
– Experience in Agile methodologies e.g. Scrum / Kanban
– Experience in design patterns and knowledge how to create maintainable, readable, modular and efficient code
– Experience in automated browser testing, such as Selenium
WHAT WE OFFER
The right person is offered a unique chance to develop within one of the fastest growing digital asset companies in the world. You will be backed up by a highly skilled, enterprising, and positive team. You are given great opportunities to form your work and career as you grow. You will be positioned in Stockholm, Sweden
WHO YOU ARE
– You are a good communicator in both Swedish and English
– You have a passion for clean code and software craftsmanship
– You have the ability, and appreciate to learn new tools, technologies and workflows
– You have a positive attitude and a will to contribute to a healthy team dynamic by seeing opportunities and always highlighting limitations in a constructive way
WHO WE ARE
Adtoox is a medium-sized Swedish Media Technology company with global ambitions. With a focus on video and advertising workflows, Adtoox delivers state of the art solutions for the media industry. We are the Nordic market leader and growing fast. Our services are used by media owners, advertisers, media agencies, creative agencies, production companies and post houses in fifteen markets. It is our firm conviction to always challenge the ordinary. To always think outside traditional patterns and workflows. We always strive to be the best. That is our way. We welcome any challenge since there is always a way to move forward. We strongly believe that the commitment and dedication of our staff will be the driving force in regards to how our customers rate us and our services. Great innovation and great customer relations usually don’t grow by the number of people in a company, but from the dedication and motivation from the people working there. In the starting blocks of our global expansion, we are now searching for talented people that want to grow and develop along with us.
IS THIS YOU?
Send your application (in English), including a personal letter and CV, to email@example.com.