SYSTEMS DEVELOPER / AUTOMATION
Don´t settle for ordinary. Have a say in the solution! This Java Systems Developer role focuses mainly on automation and quality and you will be working in an autonomous development team responsible for projects regarding both delivery speed as well as stability, performance, scalability, maintainability and other aspects of quality. The team conducts investigations, analyzes our platforms, architecture and code base, test and setup proof of concepts using new frameworks and technologies and presents proposals for processes, architectures and technical solutions. If you think an international, fast growing and creative environment would be your next step we would love to have a chat with you.
– Develop highly available, reliable and ground-breaking systems in Java
– Identify and evaluate technologies and setting up and presenting proof of concepts
– Continuously improving our development environment, test and deployment processes
– Improving our Agile and DevOps processes
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
– 3 years’ experience in Software development and architecture, preferably in Java
– Practical experience of modern DevOps technology stack: Cloud Infrastructure (e.g. AWS), Provisioning and Orchestration (e.g. Maven, SaltStack) and Container Infrastructure (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
– Hands-on experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery paradigms (e.g. Jenkins, SonarQube)
– Experience in testing frameworks (e.g. JUnit, Selenium) – Experience in Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
WHAT WE OFFER
The right person is offered a unique chance to develop within one of the fastest growing digital asset companies in the world. You will be backed up by a highly skilled, enterprising, and positive team. You are given great opportunities to form your work and career as you grow. You will be positioned in Stockholm, Sweden
WHO YOU ARE
– You are a good communicator in both Swedish and English
– You have a passion for what you do
– You have the ability and appreciate to learn new tools, technologies and workflows
– You have a positive attitude and a will to contribute to a healthy team dynamic by seeing opportunities and always highlighting limitations in a constructive way
WHO WE ARE
Adtoox is a medium-sized Swedish Media Technology company with global ambitions. With a focus on video and advertising workflows, Adtoox delivers state of the art solutions for the media industry. We are the Nordic market leader and growing fast. Our services are used by media owners, advertisers, media agencies, creative agencies, production companies and post houses in fifteen markets. It is our firm conviction to always challenge the ordinary. To always think outside traditional patterns and workflows. We always strive to be the best. That is our way. We welcome any challenge since there is always a way to move forward. We strongly believe that the commitment and dedication of our staff will be the driving force in regards to how our customers rate us and our services. Great innovation and great customer relations usually don’t grow by the number of people in a company, but from the dedication and motivation from the people working there. In the starting blocks of our global expansion, we are now searching for talented people that want to grow and develop along with us.
IS THIS YOU?
Send your application (in English), including a personal letter and CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org.