Don’t settle for ordinary. Have a say in the solution! As a systems developer at Adtoox, you will be working in an autonomous development team with the responsibility to build and optimize globally scalable products and services. Our services are primary built on Java and deployed worldwide. If you think an international, creative, and fast paced environment would be your next step we would love to have a chat with you.
– Design, build and integrate modules in a service-oriented architecture
– Collaborate with other internal and external developers in designing APIs and architecture proposals
– Take measures to improve performance and reliability in the platform
– Refactor and separate functionality into independent modules
– Identify, evaluate and drive new technologies, standards, architectures and methods for improving the platform and development process
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– At least a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an information technology or computer science related field.
Experience & Qualifications
– 3 years of development experience in Java
– Experience of databases.
– Experience of modern multi-tier systems design.
– Experience in Agile methodologies e.g. Scrum / Kanban
Valuable (one or more of the below):
– Interest in financials and statistics
– Experience of working with distributed service architecture.
– Rest API framework
– Frontend languages like TypeScript or React
– Experience in Java EE (7) and application servers.
– Experience in Java Swing based desktop application
– Experience in test driven development (TDD) and testing frameworks.
– Experience in building large, scalable, and reliable distributed systems
– Experience in automation tools like Maven, Jenkins, SonarQube etc.
– Experience in design patterns and knowledge how to create maintainable, readable, modular and efficient code
WHAT WE OFFER
The right person is offered a unique chance to develop within one of the fastest growing digital asset companies in the world. You will be backed up by a highly skilled, enterprising, and positive team. You are given great opportunities to form your work and career as you grow. You will be positioned in Stockholm, Sweden
WHO YOU ARE
– You are a good communicator in both Swedish and English
– You have a passion for clean code and software craftsmanship
– You have the ability and like, to learn new tools, technologies and workflows
– You have a positive attitude and a will to contribute to a healthy team dynamic by seeing opportunities and always highlighting limitations in a constructive way
WHO WE ARE
Adtoox is a medium-sized Swedish Media Technology company with global ambitions. With a focus on video and advertising workflows, Adtoox delivers state of the art solutions for the media industry. We are the Nordic market leader and growing fast. Our services are used by media owners, advertisers, media agencies, creative agencies, production companies and post houses in fifteen markets. It is our firm conviction to always challenge the ordinary. To always think outside traditional patterns and workflows. We always strive to be the best. That is our way. We welcome any challenge since there is always a way to move forward. We strongly believe that the commitment and dedication of our staff will be the driving force in regards to how our customers rate us and our services. Great innovation and great customer relations usually don’t grow by the number of people in a company, but from the dedication and motivation from the people working there. In the starting blocks of our global expansion, we are now searching for talented people that want to grow and develop along with us.
IS THIS YOU?
Send your application (in English), including a personal letter and CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org.