TECHNICAL INTEGRATION & VIDEO SPECIALIST
Don´t settle for ordinary. Have a say in the solution!
As a Technical Integrator & Video Specialist at Adtoox, you will be working in an autonomous integrations team tasked with the integration and maintenance of our digital advertisement deliveries to broadcasters in new and existing markets. The position requires great communication skills. You will be communicating with both clients and partners as well as internal stakeholders. If joining an international, creative, and fast paced environment sounds like the natural next step in your career then we would love to have a chat with you.
– Integrate new TV-channels, radio stations, and online destination.
– Perform configuration, test and validation of digital video deliveries.
– Assist customers with video- and workflow related questions.
– Suggest and define technical requirements for the development teams.
– Project manage the integrations you are responsible for.
– Documenting configuration and contact details for the individual broadcasters and destinations.
Skills and qualifications
– Academic degree in the IT field.
– Previous experience with video related tasks.
– Windows operating system knowledge at an intermediary to high level.
– Linux operating system knowledge at a basic to intermediary level.
– Functionally fluent in English and Swedish; both spoken and written.
– Service oriented and self-motivated.
– Social and open personality.
– Video encoding experience in systems such as Final Cut, Harmonic ProMedia Coder, Telestream, Vantage, FFMpeg, Adobe Media Encoder, Apple QuickTime Pro.
– Experience with project management is a plus.
– Experience with customer support is a plus.
Who we believe you are
– You have an IT-degree, preferably media related.
– A great communicator in both English and Swedish.
– Structured and self-driven.
– You have an interest in driving process change.
– The ability and interest in learning new tools, techniques and workflows.
– A positive attitude geared towards maintaining healthy team dynamics by identifying possibilities and highlighting limitations constructively.
– You are not satisfied just knowing “what” and “how” but also “why”.
What we offer
As an employee at Adtoox will have every opportunity to develop within one of the fastest growing digital asset companies in the world. You will be working at our spacious and modern Solna office backed up by a highly skilled, enterprising, and positive team. Since we are a fast-growing company the opportunities for personal and career development are as varied as they are many.
Who we are
Adtoox is a medium-sized Swedish Media Technology company with global ambitions. With a focus on video and advertising workflows, Adtoox delivers state of the art solutions for the media industry. We are the Nordic market leader and growing fast. Our services are used by media owners, advertisers, media agencies, creative agencies, production companies and post houses in fifteen markets. It is our firm conviction to always challenge the ordinary. To always think outside traditional patterns and workflows. We always strive to be the best. That is our way. We welcome any challenge since there is always a way to move forward. We strongly believe that the commitment and dedication of our staff will be the driving force with regards to how our customers rate us and our services. Great innovation and great customer relations usually don’t grow by the number of people in a company, but from the dedication and motivation from the people working there. In the starting blocks of our global expansion, we are now searching for talented people that want to grow and develop along with us.
Is this you?
Send your application (in English), including a personal letter and CV, email@example.com.